Friday, August 19, 2011

Howdy! I'm Back!

Wow! It's been a while since I posted! I've been one busy cowpoke! Lotsa new adventures on the way! This new blog is guaranteed to be both rootin' and tootin'! Imagine this humble flapjack flipper writing you his thoughts and ideas on all sorts of interesting stuff! That's what I intend to do right here. I hope you find it fun and helpful. Just so you know, I'm also gonna be launching a new Facebook page and a Twitter account and even a monthly newsletter to keep you in the know about all the spur-janglin' activities I'm involved in, like new books and videos and public appearances with my writer friend Michelle Bain. So don't miss out on the fun! Sign up and keep up with me and the whole gang and let me know what you think!

It's my blog. That there's a funny word. Blog.Sounds like a bullfrog with a glob of molasses stuck in its croaker! BLOGGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment